I have an apology to make! During the end of May, I was nominated for the Kreativ Blogger Award by a very talented blogger. I emailed her and said thank you, but I didn’t really understand what it meant. After all, I was brand new to blogging (starting my blog on May 5th) and I didn’t understand all the protocols that “real” bloggers follow. I hope to make up for my cluelessness, with a proper acceptance, thank you, and further nominations. Here it goes…
I am SO proud and honored to be nominated for the Kreativ Blogger Award! I was nominated by My Life of Cards and it means so much to be to be recognized by such a gifted writer. My Life of Cards posts are thought provoking and worth the visit! If you haven’t checked out this site, I would encourage you to do so!
The envelope please… here are my nominations for the Kreativ Blogger Award:
discover and devour (If you read my posts, you know that I’m a huge fan)
mom-blog com (stay tuned for a follow up post about my guest blogging at this amazing site!)
The envelope has been opened and I shared my nominations. Now for the next part of this honor…
The following is my list of 7 things that you may or may not know about me:
1. I fell down an escalator when I was a child (explains the whole “can go up but not down” issue)
2. My family thinks that it is good luck to only name our dogs with “S” names (Sadie, Stuart, Stella, and so on)
3. I love being a Mother Blogger (and I actually love saying Mother Blogger as a compliment and a curse word)
4. I cannot help but sing outloud while wearing earplugs…Unfortunately, I forget that other’s don’t have earplugs
5. I am a dictator when it comes to decorating the Christmas tree
6. Adoption completely changed my life…for good and forever
7. I intend to be a published author and sit in a comfy chair writing with a pen and paper 🙂
There you have it! Cheers!