As an elementary teacher, I hope to inspire my students to reach their full potential and to love learning. As a mother, I hope to inspire my child…when in reality, he inspires me! As a blogger, I thoroughly enjoy inspiring others with the tales of my occasional successes and my many mishaps! Not only do I enjoy inspiring others with this site, but I am inspired on a daily basis by other bloggers that share their stories!
For these reasons, I am thrilled to have been nominated for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award! A huge “thank you” to Oster’s Mom at discover and devour. If you have visited discover and devour, it is clear to see how the writing and style is inspiring! If you haven’t visited, I would encourage you to do so. Oster’s Mom has truly been inspirational to me! Thank you, friend!
The rules for the nomination…
1. Thank the person that nominated you… Thanks again, discover and devour!
2. Nominate 7 other bloggers for the award and let those bloggers know about the award. I am happy to nominate the following inspirational sites:
- Hanabi Boy
- The Outlaw Mama
- Dear Mrs Einstein
- Structure In an Unstructured Life
- Mandy Holbert
- This is the Corner We Pee In
A visit to any of these sites is worth it, even on your craziest days!
3. Last, but not least, nominees must share 7 things that readers might not know about them. Here is my list:
- I have lived in the Seattle Area all of my life, but I have never been to the Space Needle
- I believe that my Grandpa (who has passed on) “visits” my house
- I like to sing the wrong words to songs on purpose
- I have anxiety about ferry lines. Will the driver in front of me return in time? Are we in the right line? Was there a tip suggesting that a sniffing dog was necessary?
- If you tickle my feet, I will kick you involuntarily until you stop
- I have started writing a book for educators that will help them understand the 2e children in their classrooms.
- I am quite sure that I would have several IEP goals, if I was in school these days!
There you have it! 🙂