I am SO excited to be nominated for the Tell Me About Yourself Award. A big “thank you” to discoveranddevour for the nomination! If you have not visited this site, you really must! Not only is the writing smart and entertaining, but Oster’s Mom is truly a generous soul. Being new to the blogging world, she has gladly answered my questions and has served as a “cyber-mentor” and I hope she knows, how this nomination made me smile!
So…according to my new friend, there are a few rules that I need to follow to accept this honor:
1. Thank the person that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Tell 7 things that most people may not know about you…yet.
3. Nominate 7 bloggers and let them know about the nomination.
Here are my nominations and I urge you to check out their sites:
discoveranddevour (HAD to add to the list…hope it isn’t a huge rule breaker)
Here is my list of 7 things about me that most of you don’t know:
1. Someday, I want us to live a “simplified” life in a cottage or lake house.
2. I hate to hear my son cry!
3. I can go up an escalator, but I am terrified to go down!
4. I like the idea of baking and gardening, far more than the actual acts.
5. Once, a squirrel landed in my plate of nachos…honest!
6. I dream of being a published author…both children’s books and books for parents/teachers of 2e children.
7. I am a much better teacher, since becoming a mother!